Friday, January 2, 2015

Moving Ahead

With this moving ahead of removing my name from ex house, really it's like me and him are 2 separate individual!!! No more related in any sense!!! I really have this feeling.

For him whom have gone through a few relationships, it seem so easy to let go and move on. Or was it that he got what he wanted and no need to pretend anymore!!! It like just an official meeting!!!

I really feel so single and so alone today!!!

I called 2nd as a last resort and she told me her spouse don't want me in their house because of religion crashes. A strong objection from her side!!!

It's either in 3-4 months time when I get my Name and CPF back that I see what I could do with it!!!

Or I see if I am comfortable with Lord's Plan.

In either case, guess it's still a shifting out of here!!!

No parents to return to and no siblings to support!!! I really have to fend for myself for the first time!!!

Kind of weird feeling and kind of bored!!! I don't know where my emotion landed.

But I am chilling off first!!! Next will look at what is available!!!

Lord, lead me!!! Thank You!!!

No comments: