Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Feeling so Loved

I was thinking of you and looking at the date of your proposal and I looked at the date of apartment transferred to sis name and the negotiations I had with sis and her SMS to the rest.

Oooooo, a sense of love came upon me.

You know I am facing housing problem and even the proposal to siblings they not exactly have a conclusion and in the tension of Su want to bring agent here and to bring buyer here.

In all that mess happening, that Sunday, you proposed to me!!!

I did not associated that story and those cabs, the seriousness of you want to provide a solution to me that I took it as a joke!!!

It was Lord telling me to go ahead with the shopping I needed that I was thinking no one would know where I was and no cab will be provided!!!

As I didn't see anyone tracing me as I went to the supermarket that I need to go!!!

I was looking at the deserted road and wonder if any cab would come by. But you did have someone stationed even at that exit!!!

To hear from the cab driver that they were on the other 2 roads, I know you might think I went ex place and would go that road!!!

But to get a cab on that deserted road, I am glad you got me well covered!!!

It was this supply that touched my heart but the seriousness of you love me is seen in the proposal story that met the mess of what I had!!!

With the flat have to be sold by 21/6/2015, and don't know if I will be able to stay any longer?

And with siblings no confirmed answer of if I could take over this apartment temporary?

Everything is a big Question Mark!!! And I do not want to bother and just believe Lord will open a way for me.

I didn't know the answer was already given!!!

It was just now Lord lead me to see the different dates that I saw you really care for me!!!

I don't know how everything pan out, but I am going to rest like Ruth and see the path be straighten up for me!!!

Thank you very much!!!

PS:
I didn't know in 2012, when Lord last min changed the sermon to Ruth and Boaz, that time mum was still a strong woman and my stay with her wouldn't be a problem!!!

But Lord knows what is happening down the route in 2015 that I have to depend on you like my Boaz!!!

No wonder Lord trained me to cast off my dignity to be like a sheep!!!

May the Lord Blessed you Richly!!!

No comments: