Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Situation

For a man that I caught a glimpse only in 2012, it seems like the whole situation has now blow big by his 10 cows story!!!

Sunday when I took a cab home after my weekly marketing, the driver checked with me how the Miracle Seed Sundays happened to collect so much fund to pay for the Star. He also asked about how Ps Prince get his income. He also keep insisting The Star belongs to the government!!!

Jc cable to charge her phone kept being destroyed.

The curse on me is even manifested stronger and tried to bring my mobility down. They even changed the keeping me in sleep to block my church booking and accessibility to Noah site. Keep complaining poxy problem!!!

Today, when I read the news on facebook sites, I read about they thinking of doing away with street flagging of cab to change it to booking instead!!!

And I almost could not publish my post!!! Have to click a few times before it responded!!!

To block any form of signal between him and me, they are doing a full set of blocks!!!

It seem like this man to them and with me is practically an impossible thought/ situation!!!

It seem like it is a No, No, else all hell broke loose!!!

And the funny thing is, I do not have a clear picture of who he really is. What is his family background. What I could derive is from the information they throw to me in questioning me and the persons that come forth to see me, to test me!!!

Otherwise, I am clueless!!!

For a person that I don't know much and the blocking is so much, I wonder what is the implication of me and him together might bring??? It is something they are well aware of but for me, and anybody related, we have no clue!!!

Lord Jesus, Abba Father, You said that I called upon Your Name and You will Honour me and Deliver me!!!

Lord JESUS, You are the Burning Bush that says I Am that I Am!!! You are The Lamb at the Center of The Throne is shepherding me. I am a pillar in The Sanctuary of My God. Righteous and True are Your Ways!

O King of the Nations, help me!!! I rest in Your Shalom Peace!!!

PS: Lord has been talking to me from other female preachers, He want me to arise to claim my meat like the lioness in the Lioness Anointing and He want me to be bold!!!

Okay, I speak my heart, Seng, I want you in my life!!! I don't know how it will work out, but I want you and I need you!!! Thank you!!!!

No comments: