Wednesday, January 21, 2015

God's Way

I am wondering this trusting my life to a man I barely know is it a good idea???

Lord led me to watch Kenneth Coperland Eve of 2015 preaching and he was talking about his marriage with Gloria Coperland.

He was saying that he was in a hall and Gloria had just walked in through the door. Lord gave him the good opinion on Gloria Coperland and so he just asked for her hand in marriage. She just okay it and walked out and shut the door behind!!!

Kenneth Coperland was saying she didn't even kiss him on the cheeks!!! Coming April will be their 53 years of marriage!!! What a simple faith and Lord blessed them so much!!!

I feel more comfortable that if they could do it, I could too!!!!

As you know, it's a new area of faith I am standing on. Not trusting by self evaluation but just purely by the arrangement of God!!!

Lord do knows how to answer my worries!!!

I was put to sleep inbetween the sermon and when I woke up, he was talking about Honouring the Ministry of Government that Lord has put in place that is missing in the young generation, who is so much into themselves!!!

Have to teach them about Honouring the Authority!!!

He ended the sermon with 'All is Well' and the answer of God is 'Yes' and 'Amen'.

Thank You, Abba, for Your Assurance!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: