Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Walk by Grace

For a person that does not like the unknown, Lord really knows how to push me to the Limits!!!

Each time I shift or move, it's just not my will but let His Will be done!!!

There is no argument with Him but He just bring it forth!!!

Each time, He would say blessing is on the way but instead of blessing, it's another door that I have to go through!!!

That's how it has been happening and it is going to happen again!!!

I could be unhappy or mumble somewhat and He just comforts and then move on!!!

It's already bubbling in the air and I go why oh why!!!

But I know His Coming only Him, the Father, is in Control!!! 

His Grace is enough and His Strength make Perfect All Things!!!

Do I have a Choice? No!!!

Show you something interesting about me and Israel:

Israel in the wilderness for 38yrs
I accepted Christ at 38yrs young

I will be 47 in 2015
Israel came back at 1947

2015-1947= 68 years
I born in 1968

I was concept in 1967 after Jerusalem went back to Israel 1967

I started go deeper with Lord in 2007, Jewish year 5768!!!

Lord rise me for His Time!!! I am born for such purpose!!!

No comments: