Monday, January 5, 2015

The Traditional Way

Long ago just as I was going to marry to ex, there was this guy from The Chinese that migrated to Indonesia. The successful business there!!!

He was the related relatives' son and their way of marriage is by arrangements among the rich and in there women held the role of the one looking after the home and kids!!!

I knew him from ICQ and he flew to Singapore to intercept me. He told me to not marry ex but to go with him to Indonesia. Partly I did not know him well. Just know he was trained by his dad at a very young age in doing business that girls his age were too childish to him.

Partly he too young, 10 years younger, also I don't like traditional family where women were of no Priority nor Honour, just the woman labouring in the background. Even the husband, she also must obey!!! I am a free spirit and I never like to be controlled, so I thank him for his interest and married ex instead.

The Joke of all Joke was I was no priority in ex eyes!!! He behaved as he has all the rights and I all the wrongs. His Demands of me to conform to his way is the very thing I want to escape!!! As such, it was a loveless and empty life!!!

But my emotion kept me looking to him as mine forever and kept satisfying him. Till even give him the whole house to him to care that he being a foreigner here, have a roof over his head. But I realised the meaningless of it to one void of emotion for me!!!

Knocking on my door is another just like the traditional way where my grandma was bought as a bride-to-be for my grandpa, who even my mum never met, he died young.

From the talk with my that friend that gave me a few days of troubled heart, he also came from the same setting as that Indonesia guy. Only that Indonesia guy, being younger and more into the Internet, he dare to pursue his love!!!

I guess this man, whom knocked at my door, saw his family and the surrounding, are all the arranged among the Rich, as my friend said, enclosed community that marry among their own!!!

He doesn't know the rest of the world has shifted to the freedom of boy go for the girl they keen on. Parents no more arrange!!!

That's why he hinted so much. But as I don't know anything about him, except what was told to me but that imposing spirit. So practically he is a stranger to me. I just know his Name just because they used it!!!

Other than this, I have no clue about him.

Lord told me they blocked the way for him to know me, but I am not sure if it is from the Lord. However, he yet to appear might tally to it!!! But he seem to know my movement and this cannot discount he totally don't know how to source for me.

Anyway, I just leave it to The Lord!!! If he really mean for me, surely  we will meet again!!! But if it didn't mean to be, then let him be gone like vapor!!!

Let see what this year of ResToration lead me into!!!

Ps Prince said I will move from one who dumped me to one who is 7 fold better!!! That when I looked back in the future, I would see the difference!!! I thank Lord Jesus for His Tresspass Offering that promised a 120% restoration and the Ox restoration that is 5 times better!!!

I claimed all that is lay out for me and I received them all in the Name of Jesus!!!

No comments: