Saturday, January 31, 2015

Seeding and Harvest

In the Principle of GOD Seeding and Harvest, He says you plant till the 6th year, then you rest from labouring in the 7th year as a Sabbath year for the Lord. Plant in the 8th year while continue to eat old produce till the Harvest in the 9th year!!!

I didn't know I am walking in this principle too!!!

I didn't know when you meet me was the 6th year and now is the 8th year!!!

The cycle of the month is also Begining! All pointers point to this happening!!!!

Lord wanted me to enter the Tiger den to seek my man to know him well.

He said eventually I will come to a point of selection, him or ex. With the understanding of both personality, select one to be my long term partner!!!

Ironically, he is Born in the Year of the Tiger!!! The Master of the Plan!!! Be it the activator or the responder, he covers well!!! I admit he is a very detailed planner!!! No wonder he holds that Role!!!

I bow down to such an amazing opponent!!!!

No matter Left or Right, he covers well!!!

He is the shepherd that directing this sheep to the sheep fold!!! And Lord says walk in!!!

Lord want me to know him well and let him know me well!!!

He said my lock yet to open and he is the one that could do it for the greatest pleasure!!! His Temptation!!!

The Prize is eventually I will know who is best to share my blessed life!!!

He put it simply that we could be happy with each other!!!

I don't know to laugh or to cry!!!

My Lord, My God, He more Chinese than me!!! He said if I don't go to the Tiger den, how am I to get the kid!!!

It was an unconventional move of my Lord!!! All His Paths of Righteouness!!! Be it good or bad, it is Good in Him!!!

I submit to the Greatest Planner of All, my Lord!!! My life belongs to Him, if He says so, so be it as He has trained!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: