Friday, January 30, 2015

Look Forward to the Future

Yesterday is the end of whatever links I had with ex and Jc.

I passed the Bank book of Jc to her as a form of I wash my hand of any control over her!!!

It took me 5 years to see things clearly and let go of whatever past that was holding. Even what Jc said did not hurt me anymore!!! Glory Glory!!!

As I knew ex was coming to get my signature for his loan to go through, I know Jc loves Japanese curry that I cooked that for her even though I had planned another dish for myself!!!

As each time the cooking did not taste the same, I had to adust till it is the same old taste!!! As usual, I would check with her if it's good enough. She answered, "Mummy, why you always ask the same thing?"

Somehow, I don't feel anything on her lack of love for me!!! It is as if a close door on my heart!!!

Ex was even more like a stranger!!! When need my signature then friendly a bit, else he is like a total stranger!!!!

It was not even weird!!! It was like it's a matter of fact that time for me to move on. 

I am not even counting on the unknown linking to this Seng. If he come, good, but if he does not, I won't loss sleep over it!!! As there is nothing for me to grap hold to say he is mine, so till that day come, I would still consider him as none existent!!!

Future for me is relationship with the Lord and wait for His Manifestation.

And the siblings that I have!!!

More than that, I am not thinking!!!

What need to come to past, the step is ordered by The Lord and I let Him do His Part and smooth the Path of Righteousness for me!!!

This is a New Beginning for me!!! 2015 as The Lord reveal that This Year is His Year of Restoration!!!

Proverbs 6:30-31
'Men Do Not despise a Thief
If he steals to Satisfy his Body
When he is hungry,

But if he is found,
He will Restore SevenFold. 

He will give All the Substance 
Of His House"

I don't know how true is that spirit whom imposed as Seng, but if it is true, Seng, you have to restore 7 fold of love to me and you cannot run away from it!!! I proclaim in the Name of JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today's NCC meditation verses speak in agreement with me!!!

Philippians 3:13-14
'..but One Thing, 
That indeed forgetting what lies behind,
And Stretching myself out towards
The goal that Lies before me,

I Press On towards that Goal,
The Prize that is 
The Object of the Upward Call of GOD 
In Christ JESUS.'

No comments: