Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Let Go Life

I decided to live a let go life and not cares who come or not or if the sky going to fall or not!!!

Talked to sis about letting me live a couple of months in this apartment and nobody disagree!!! Hallelujah!!!

HDB give my sis 6 month to sell even their letter said a year after date of transmission, where the name was temporary transferred to sis for selling sake!!! I called up to clarify and they say it's a point they will check the status of the house!!! Sound okay to me!!!

At this point in time, I am more than a conqueror by the Grace of JESUS!!! His Grace is sufficient and His Strength restored my weakness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I wonder how would one feel if they gather so much but only to Realise that it is used to lay the path in Heaven!!! As the path in Heaven is made of Gold and the sea is Crystal sea!!! Man can do all the hardwork to gather but at a point of life, they will ask, "What for???"

So relationionship with Loved ones is the most precious!!!

Usually the saying is life is short, treasure it!!! But Lord going to use me for such a long period of life that I could still relax under His Grace and be happy!!!

This Year of ResToration and Great Miracle will be amazement to the Max!!!

And I am looking forward to it!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

All the test of emotions had ended and I am happy!!!

I am looking forward to the 2nd Coming of JESUS and I hope everything will be fine again!!!

No comments: