Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Obedient

Sunday in church, sitting next to me was a girl, whom have accepted Christ for 8 years and I asked her did Lord called on her!!!

She answered yes, but she has her own commitment!!!

During Moses time, when the Law was given and On Sabbath day, one was Not Supposed to work, but a man, his house run out of burning wood, so he went out gathering wood!!! For that, he was stoned to death!!!

This was how serious Lord takes His Commandments!!!

However, as Lord JESUS had gone to the Cross and being Judged for our Sin, judgment do not come down on mankind but it's by the degree of blessedness when one Needed the Lord to answer especially what the Wisdom of God carries Blessing and Honor on the His Left Hand and on His Right Hand,

Proverb 3:1-6
'My son, 
Do Not forget my Teaching!
Let your Heart Keep My Commandments,

For they will add Length of Days
And Years of Life
And Peace to you.

Do Not let Loving Kindness 
And Truth forsake you!

Bind them about your Neck!
Write them upon the Tablet of your Heart,

So you will find Favour
And Good Understanding 
In the Sight of God and man. 

Trust in The LORD with All your Heart
And lean Not on your Own Understanding. 

In All your Ways Know Him
And He will make your Paths smooth.'

With all these temptations of Goodness, I can't understand why would people choose Not to Obey His Prompting???!!!

Walking 8 years, Lord lead me to forgo my pride and dignity!!! In this process, I need not defend myself anymore due to no self-righteous acts to fight about!!

Also, the story of a master went to JESUS to ask for forgiveness of his debt!!! But when he left JESUS presence, he went to condemn a servant, who owed him much lesser debt!!!

When news got into JESUS's ear, the master was judged for his unforgiveness to others!!!

Lord always reminded me this story to give forgiveness to whomsoever who sin against me!!! I would never want to be caught in the master's shoes as it affects the blessedness!!!

But it is by Grace that I walk in Forgiveness, it's not by self effort!!! For only the Lord could take away the injustice and give Shalom Peace!!!

All these testing I went through, 1-2 was in great terror initially!!! But by walking in loving kindness, there is no fuse to fire their terror and they calm down to talk more tone down teaching way!!!

In All Encounters, Lord give me Grace and talk as needed for the particular situation and Peace reign!!!

So my Paths were made smooth as His Word Promises!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: