Monday, January 26, 2015

Love

Yesterday at church, I cast whatSoever feeling I had for this man to the Lord as man, no matter what their intentions is, is never as pure as Christ whom died to love me!!!

He did not leave me orphan but send the Holy Spirit to be my Comforter!!!

Man cannot be as faithful as God who never forsaken me!!!

I rest in the Beauty of His Shalom Peace!!!

Many years ago, I read about the goodness of breastfeeding and had breastfed my girl for 3.5 years!!!

I read about I will have special feeling from that bonding but I did not find so.

It was much much later in those private moment with my husband then that my desire arose and I wanted him to suck my Breasts, as he was not into it, he did not give me a satisfactory service!!!

His expertise was in fingering the G-Spot and used gentle to harder strokes of the tongue to get woman into her passion and cum!!!

As I did enjoyed it, I never asked him to suck me anymore!!! But there always was a feeling of my upper body being neglected!!!

In this reveal of the man that will marry me, Lord told me I will be fulfilled!!!

Lord Jesus, Abba Father is good!!!

Just by walking close to Him, whatever I lacks He will fill it up for me!!! He know whom on earth suits me the most!!!

I was into western and even fair shinned Indians, I like Turkish man and Israeli man. But lately I am looking into local Chinese man!!!

I am not trusting to self in this seeking, but rather trusting the Lord will bring the right person to cross my path!!! He promises a man for me and I know He will be Faithful!!!

My Heart desires is to have Him forever in my heart!!! With His Love, then I will be able to love him whom He brought forth, and not look to him to draw the emptiness out of him!!! Sure the Grace is enough!!!

I do Realise man n wife demands from each other in normal marriages is killing the relationship!!!

If man would realise, the initial of attraction is about giving love and this took a turn to be drawing love that kills many relationships as man by himself, is empty!!!

It's only when we continue to draw the Love of JESUS and with the fullness of this love, go love our spouses that the relationship could last!!!

The Lord Way always works and man way always lead to negativeness!!!

So, I will always draw from Him, who is Very Full!!! 

Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: