Sunday, January 25, 2015

God Does Not Forsake Jc

I want to praise Jesus for His Goodness.

Last Thursday, I received a call from ex asking which hospital or clinic could he brought Jc for a checkup!!! She has a sever fall; she slipped while walking down the stairs and landed on her lower back on the edge of the stairs!!!

She was in pain!!! At first she told me whatever she did is painful and I asked could she still breath!!! Then she told me was her lower back!!! Standing, sitting, relaxing, walking, all painful!!!

It was a pretty serious case!!! Lord told me if angel didn't cushion her fall, she might not be able to walk again!!! That's the degree of seriousness!!!!

The school called ex and he had to rush down from one end of Singapore to the other end!!!

After his call, I called Jc and told her to place her hand on the area of pain and got Holy Spirit to pray for her!!! I also plea the blood of Jesus over the various muscle, vertebrates, spine and whatever I could think of at that moment!!!

After prayer, as Jc focused on her pain, JESUS could not do anything.

But at that moment, her dad arrived and she was happy and forgot about the pain.

Next couple of minutes later, I called ex and she could walked!!! No more pain. Only bending down still painful!!!

When I next called her, she was home and could even joke, so the pain left her!!!

Next morning, she did not have any problem carrying her school bag to school!!!

Lord showed me a vision of a muscle connecting the pubic bone to the back still inflamed!!! After prayer, the pain departed!!!

It supposed to be a very serious back injury but with Lord, nothing is impossible!!!! It's like the Water Into Wine Miracle where things look so normal but the supernatural had happened!!!

What more, Jc had not been attending church for many months but Lord is still faithful and those prayer of protection Ps Prince pray for us and our family come into place for such a bad fall to cushion the effects to become nothingness!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: