Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Why cannot Take Goodness to Heart

You might ask, why you give lots of Favour on Taxi and why my heart is not touch!!!

I have learnt my lesson from the Lord and am weary of them. I enjoyed the Free Favour and am thankful but I don't see it as deserving!!!

Matthew 21:7-11
'They led the donkey and the colt
And they placed their cloaks upon them
And He sat on them. 

And the Very Large Crowd spread out 
Their Cloaks on the Road, and others
Were cutting off branches from the Trees
And were Strewing them on the Road. 

And the Large Crowd going before Him
And Those who were Following 
Were Crying out saying,

"Hoshea-na Son of David:
Blessed be The One Who
Comes in the Name of The Lord:
Hoshea-na in The Highest."

Then when He entered Jerusalem 
The Whole City was Stirred up saying,
"Who is this?"

And the Crowd were saying,
"This is The Prophet JESUS,
The One from Nazareth of Galilee."'

Matthew 27:20-23
'But the High Priest and the Elders 
Persuaded the Crowd so that
They would Ask For Barabbas,
And they would Kill JESUS. 

And when he answered, 
the Governor said to them,
"Which of the Two Do You want me
To Set Free for you? 
And They said, "Barabbas," 

Pilate said to Them,
"Then What should I do with
JESUS, The One called Messiah?"

ALL said, "He Must be Crucified!"

But he said, "For What Evil did HE do?"

And They were Crying Out even More saying,
"He Must be Crucified!"'

So whatever free Favour or Praises, I do not take it in to affect me personally. 

As what people says usually just mean for that moment, just like a passing chaff!!!

To be affected by it and rise in pride is a No, No in Christ!!! So I rather humbly accept this Free Favour and Thank the Giver and praise the Lord!!!

I walk in Love by the Grace of JESUS and there is Nothing to be proud about!!! It's all by His Grace!!! So I am thankful but I will not let pride arise!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

That's why Lord Jesus do not want us to go for the Tree of Good and Evil but the Tree of Life!!!

No comments: