Thursday, January 22, 2015

Men's Fantasy

I think my early 20s exposure to different men fantasy in women during those icq years served a purpose for me!!! Glory Glory!!!

I was young and innocent and without any sexual experience that I decided to learn from other men what they like about women!!!

One US Marine whom married a Korean wife told me he likes to put his little brother between his wife's mountains and cum that way!!!

One Turkey man told me he liked girls with Big thighs! Well I was surprised as I thought guys like skinny legs!!!

One man in USA showed me his wife, who was so fat that the fat skin overlapped each other and he had to help her to clean herself as she was too big to do that!!! I was wondering how was he going to make love to his wife but he said possible!!!

Another German man told me that he had beautiful wife and daughter but during those 7 year crisis, he had another exotic lady by the side that they both had families but still met each other to make out!!! He said she was not happy in her own marriage!!!

These were the few I could recall and they gave me a glimpse that men, even they love women, each of them are wired uniquely individual!!! There is no right or wrong but just that they like women in a certain way that not all think and like the so called "normal" way that our unexposed mind thought so!!!

Nowadays there were even men that went for women that were older than their parents and one as old as his granny age!!!

This was how my knowledge about men interest in women was widen beyond imagination!!! So what our society norm might not be the norm to some men at all!!!

Like this lady that disclosed her school days oversea, the doctor friend, whom was a local too, like to bring her to different public place that was deserted, put her in bondage and have sex with her that way. It was thrilling and frightening at the same time!!! But married to a normal local guy and have the basic come together with her husband, she said it was boring!!!

So, we cannot box people up in their choice of life partner!!! We are not their mind and heart and we don't know their personal interest!!! To say a man should go for only a sweet young lady only might not be all men cup of tea. Surely, from what was exposed to me, each has their own taste!!!

I write all this to tell you that no worries!!! I am not that narrow in thoughts in this area!!! As long as no bondage and no pain, I am okay with most ideas!!!

PS: Lord disclosed your fetish to me and it's within my comfortable zone!!!

No comments: