Saturday, January 3, 2015

Teachable Heart

I was thinking, that Lord had trained me so much and change me so much, why is He not blessing me and open the door to me to start my service.

Then He got Joyce Meyer to post a sermon she did on this topic!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord trained her for 12 years.

She said we have to be pleasant to all people before we can be of service to Him!!! Well, in this area, I can agree with her as I am not exactly that nice a girl!!!

I know my right and my authority!!! That's why ex has no choice but finally went for the name transfer out process after sitting on it for one year!!!

The HDB girl taught him how to do it online with Singpass!!!

That is why to come under a man and learn my submission is a important process to the eventual going out to serve the people!!' Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When Lord brings a blessing, it is not just for 1 aspect of life but for many areas of blessedness!!!!

Partly, I had never been that Rich before so Lord leading me to see how to live the life. So that when He gave me much, I know how to handle it. It is a process of transition!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely, everything is proceeding towards where it should be and then the blessing will be here!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I just continue flow in His Plan and sure I will be useable by Him soon.

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS: Lord impressed me to look for 2015 prophensy and this is what He said of this nation and His Glory Coming through!!! Amen Amen

No comments: