Friday, January 2, 2015

My next roof

Do some calling to HDB to check where my footing is.

Hiaz, I need my name to be free from the marital home but ex is dragging!!! He even say if I give him my CPF that I put in that house, it would be faster!!! Praise JESUS!!! After pushing ex, finally the  2nd step of the name transfer is finally moving!!!

HDB said I cannot apply new single flat!!! The Single flat is for first time owner!!! I only can buy resale and that provided my name is out from that Marital home!!!

Otherwise, what left for me is rental flat or room!!!

Asked Lord why still don't bring the blessing even though I had followed His Promise that if I finished reading and meditate His Words, He will bless me!!!

But He said for the next location and my future sake, He is not blessing yet!!! He said if He bless I might not want the next roof and the owner!!!

My understanding is, spiritually I have learnt to submit to Him. But in reality, I have yet to submit to any man!!! He want me to learn how to submit like the blessed woman that I ever talked about here in this blog. It's easier when one have nothing to learn it than when I have abundance!!!

One side want to force me into rental market and another One want to force me into His Plan!!!

Oh my!!!! Oh my!!!

Heaven and Earth will come to past but My Words will always remain!!!

No comments: