Sunday, January 18, 2015

Longing Hearts

Yesterday I went to website to search for the story of Jonny Lingo!!! Then I realised it is not a real life story but a story penned by a writer in 1969.

I didn't know that in order to tell me he really loves me, he got Church to tell that story and use some real life plot added to it!!!

And to make a double confirmation, he even used the cabs to represent the cows!!! Innovative idea!!!

I thought I could just let go after that emotional roller coaster up and down. But it was not flatten out!!!

Especially after that deserted road and after a long dry spell, it's like seeing water in the desert!!!

You let me feel the realistic of JESUS love, that no matter how I disbelieve and turn away, your love still could find me out and bless me a cab!!!

You are someone I could not hide and at the same time, afraid that you might go away!!!

I am so used to your supply!!!

Today afternoon I like cannot sense you anymore and I am wondering if you still there!!!!

Yes, I do not want to lose you!!! I want your love!!!

PS: even though my emotion is involved but I am still having a wait and see if really such a man exist!!!

The fullness of a relationship can only established with a man and not with multiple men as cab driver!!!

And I do have a threshold to how long I would wait as the different between him and ex, ex exist while the other one is just a made believe so far!!!

And btw, I am not a looser nor a out cast!!! Just for whatever reason one see me as not desirable for existing does not mean I have to be so!!! I did not do anything wrong to deserve such.

I know it's a prosecution by the devil Bec he is afraid of my rising up!!! When the day come by, I will command respect as one should as given by My Father, The God Almighty!!!

No comments: