Friday, January 9, 2015

Game Over

Hi the planner of this project of Seng loving me story. I thank you for walking with me through the months last 2 years!!! It's a long project indeed.

Yes, it got my emotions up as I was made to believe before crashing down when the man didn't appear!!!

Even if really there is such a person, Lord disclosed he is not meant for me.

Lord asked me to write this post to avoid the carrying on of hope in my eventual transformation and lifting up. As you are not meant for me. I need to clarify this!!!

Yes, in the process, my fear of marriage, my guilt of being a divorced woman and my fear of not being good enough as a woman was being restored to be a confident woman again!!! I thank you for the different role plays!!!

As I stepped into 2015, Lord has been clearer in revealing to me what He actually planned for me. I am glad all these emotional lifting up is gone for good!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Whatever you mean well for me or not, I thank you all for walking with me and the presenting skill you all put in!!!

It's a process in training for me and I am glad to walk through it!!!

The Path ahead still need to move from transition to Kingdom age. I am stepping ahead and let it come to past!!! The months ahead is good!!!

If we cross path again in future, may we be friends as it is always better to have a friend than a enemy!!! Anyway God bless you in the smooth career with clear mind and sound judgment with lots of mercy!!! Thank you very much!!!

Halllujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: