Monday, January 19, 2015

The Mystery Man

The Mystery man actually I have no clue about him. Just that he let his team knew about his emotion is triggered on me.

Then come the accusation test and I found out his name!!!

Then the one testing thought we are together and had been trying to find out and my previous post about yet to meet him got them Realise we yet to meet!!!

But this Jonny Lingo and the 10 cows and the cab demonstration got them thinking we know each other and planning a marriage that I was asked yesterday if I am shifting to the West of Singapore!!! So I guess he live somewhere there!!!

It's his heart against their will!!!! They respected each other that the whatsoever checking, cursing is directed at this end that I from a clueless recipent become waken up. And trying to find who is the one raining all these 'suffering' on me!!!

But the one with feeling don't want me to let go that he demonstrated that he is marrying me!!!

Now I know his love is real, by the effort he put in, in love of me!!!

The scenario he covers thinking what I would do is purely amazing!!!! It is with this that I salute to his love for me!!! The detail one would do for a love had convinced me!!!

But I know he is still thinking of my heart for ex as from the cab provision!!! He didn't know that since the Heavenly ship, when I said I shifted, I really has shifted my heart!!!

But whom I eventually be with is still unknown. But definitely it is not ex!!!
I need to respect a man if I really want him!!!

Life still goes on, the Sun still shines and it's a Great New Day!!!

May The Lord with His Abundance Grace and Free Gift of Righteouness bless both of you, the one with the Heart and the team that is blocking, may His Grace rain on you all and keep all the hearts involved in Shalom Peace!!!

Things is not as bad as one sees!!! It just a wrong belief of things that's all!!! You heard the Hisss of the Serpent and believe him!!!

Revelation 12:9-10
'And the Great Dragon, the Old Serpent
the one called Devil and Satan
the One who Deceived 
the Entire Inhabited World, 
Was Cast to The Earth, and
his Angels were Cast with him. 

And I heard a Loud Voice in Heaven saying,

NOW has come The Salvation and The Power
And The Kingdom of Our GOD
And The Authority of His Messiah,

Because the Accuser of our brothers
Has been Thrown down,
The one who Had Accused them
Before GOD Day and Night.'

Hehe, if only one know, about this serpent has no Authority to talk bad about the people to God anymore, the offering of prayer of sweet soup and candy etc on the eve of Chinese New Year is not needed anymore!!!

But he, the serpent, is still lying to many!!! According to the bible scriptures!!!

PS: From all these episodes, I am glad to be shown what a Great Love could be!!! Even in the hostile environment, such Loving Kindness could come out to bless me, I am very touched!!!

It's not important if eventually we come together or not!!! To be shown such Great a Love could be after 10years of loveless marriage, I am contented. I am not looking for the Impossible!!! And I am not looking for a stone to bang my head!!! God Bless!!!

May you and the one opposing can relax and be happy!!! Life as it is, we face things each day, so, need not have extra stress to keep the hearts unhappy!!!

As I learn long ago, whether one choose to be happy or not, the sun still rise and fall. Night come and go and let the Light be!!! End of one life, it all about if one know the Heart of the Saviour and His Love for each of you!!! And if you are willing to receive His Saving Grace!!!

No comments: