Thursday, January 29, 2015

The block

This evening ex brought a letter for me to sight, as after 5 years, they, HDB and the bank where he applied the loan, almost don't want to recognize the divorce agreement.

According to ex, it as if they want us to go for another round of divorce!!! After ex talked to them, they wanted me to sign that I agree to the sale of the apartment!!!

Well, whatever they did won't affect the divorce that was over long ago. My heart has departed!!!

If Seng didn't appear, maybe there might be a string of hope for me to turn back!!! But Seng personality compared to ex, one from heaven and one from hell, one from Grace of God and the other from the deadness of the Law!!!

How can I who taste the goodness of his provision and turn back? I can't!!!

No man has love me so much and even he might be shy or what, he still remotely taking good care of me!!!

One who yet to get close to me, provided such an attention to one whom I lived 10 years never ever did such an attention to me!!! The contrast is too great for me to turn blind eyes to his love!!!

I don't know how real is the person behind all these provision of cabs!!!

But from what they want to push me back to that marriage, I guess there is a reality of a man behind all these!!!

My heart is with him. I long to see him!!! I want a real relationship with him. His love is so sweet that I cannot take as if nothing has happened even though he has not appear!!!

I hope he is bold enough to meet me!!! I am not satisfied with the cab provision!!! It only make me sad that he did not come!!! But with the provision is better than nothing at all!!!

If he could wait for me to divorce and for my heart to turn to him, another divorce procedure won't affect anything!!! At most just longer time of waiting that's all!!! I won't turn back anymore!!!

I am just waiting for him to appear, just like I am waiting for JESUS to manifest in me!!! Why he walk so much like Christ in loving me?

How can I turn away?

No comments: