Thursday, January 29, 2015

God is Flexible

Lately, as Chinese New Year is approaching, I am thinking of my mum's steamboat dinner for reunion!!!

Sis said she is thinking of inviting all of us over to gather and have a lunch treat by her. As I missed my mum steamboat, I am asking her if she could do one!!!

But yesterday talked to her, she said don't expect her to provide as good as mum!!!

For years, she had has reunion with her husband side of families that she never come to mum for the reunion. So she has no clue what mum provided!!!

As I missed the soup, I decided to cook it yesterday!!! But it was tired eating alone, I am sick and tired and asked Lord what should I eat with the soup!!! Even though I know rice is the better choice, but I don't feel like cooking it!!!

Lord gave me an idea to create a dipping sauce that I took some fishballs to soak in it!!! Lord said after eating I would know what I want to eat it with!!!

Yes, after tasting the saltines of the dipping sauce, I decided plain rice would be a better choice!!!

So I had that for lunch and dinner and another bowl of the soup after finishing dinner!!!! Satisfied!!!

Regarding him, I thought I will never know him without seeing, but I was wrong!!!

In the cab provision, I could see he is a determined and into detailed person. Recently, even I revealed my heart, he did not come but sent his friend!!! He is one who is focused on what he want but upon having the door opened, he tracked carefully!!! 

He does not trust himself only but get others opinions from testers to friend!!! He is not proud but willing to listen to opinions to make his decision!!! He is a man with far sight!!! If he knew me from the early posting to now, he has great patience!!!!

And he has compassion for me!!!

Wow!!!! Too good for me to have!!! Undeserved, unearned and unmerited Favour if it really realised!!!

Thank You, JESUS for Your Finished Work at the Cross that make everything possible!!!

No comments: