Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blessedness

As 2014 is coming to a close and 2015 starting soon, let this post be a Blessing to All!!!

I call Singapore blessed and prosperous and joyful for the people, the government, the land and all who dwells in it and the whole Island!!!

I call the water around Singapore blessed and clean and full of fishes and lives to provide enough good food for the people of Singapore!!!

I call forth Shalom Peace to reign in each person heart and may forgiveness be given to each other so that All could live Peacefully!!!

I call forth the Commanded Blessing of Abraham to come to me, to Singapore, to church, and to the individuals in the Heart of God!!!

I call forth the Joy of the Lord Jesus be descend upon the people of Singapore to know that He is God and He loves them!!!

I call forth married couples to Realise each other is their love, Lord let their love be restored to new!!!

I call forth Singles to find their Beloved and have a sweet married life forever!!!

I command sickness, curses, sadness, frustration and anger to leave the land and to never come back in the name of Jesus!!!

I command Goodness and Peacefulness to surround and fill up the whole of Singapore in the Name of Jesus!!!

I command Good food and Health and Wholeness to reign in each and everyone in the Name of Jesus!!!

I command eyes be opened, ears be opened and Hearts be opened to know JESUS is the Living and Loving God in the Name of JESUS!!!

I call forth Peace to reign in the Fullness in Singapore in the Name of Jesus!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: