Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Destiny

I was pretty troubled with all that was revealed to me through my friend and the called back to check was lagi more headache!!!

Through meditation I don't know how much more should I believe.

And for a man that yet to present himself, should I continue to trust any further!

With all these questions, and a unsettled heart, I prayed to Lord to speak to me, especially through the pastor as I attended church today!!!

Lord revealed this morning how he come to know about me and fall in love with me, when I was still married and he found comfort in his moment of sadness! He saw through me and gone through the single and young. But still prefers me.

Even he has yet to approach me but he has given enough clue about himself. Lord reminded me to trust him based on his efforts!!!

As Ps Lawerance preached about the book of Esther, their race has been under prosecution but what it made them is more resilient to look after themselves.

Lord reminded me whatever He planned for me, there is a purpose and a destination!!! I shall not shy from it!!!

I was asked a question if the open door of Lord is going to be another 3-5 years, what should I do?

Basically Lord raised me so long for what purpose? It is still about His Calling, of course I will wait!!!

What about the Love that is known but yet to see!!! I shall take responsibility on it!!! I shall not run away!!! At least, to honor the efforts he put in all these years!!! To pull me to him!!! I will wait patiently till the day the door is open!!!

One thing I learnt from that spiritual encounter about him was, whenever I was in doubt of his reality, I sensed sadness from his end!!!

I used to see my body but if he still wants me despite all that, I will honour him!!!

It's a boat I got up out of curiosity and my emotions was tied in too!!! I could feel his pain!!!

But could I recommend you to calm down? Quarrels or run to gain support from uncle, won't help in mending the relationship to the one that is dearest to you!!! After all, he is your father, without him, you won't be here in this world.

Lord wants us to Honour our parents!!! At least your dad is still with you!!! Treasure him before it is too late!!! Don't disregard him in your action!!!

He does love you!!! He thinks his choice is a better one for you!!! You should at least thank him for bother to help you find a partner!! Whether you like her or not is secondary!!! But at least thank him for his efforts in doing it!!!

Especially if it was a marriage agreement, to go back to the girl's family to say sorry, is also a humiliation he had to take!!! You, as the son, you should appreciate him for all that he was doing in loving you!!!

You cannot fault him for not knowing your choice of interest!!! After all he is not you!!! I think marriage arrangement is the women's job as women are more sensitive emotionally!!!

But since your mum has passed away, he tried his limited efforts to do the job for you, at least you should appreciate and thank him. You want to accept or not is a different issue!!! You cannot fault him for not loving you!!!

If a person don't love, he couldn't be bother to do anything for you!!!

I hope this can get into your listening ears and hearing heart!!!

I hope you could apologise of your disrespectful to him, being your parent, worked hard all those years to keep you in school, get all the good food and now earning a good salary!!! Without his hardwork to put you through, where will you be today!!!

He is a old man now and you are old enough to know he did sweat for you!!!

I hope you will not blame me for being busybody!!! But I was told I did nothing about it but just enjoying your love!!!! How I wish it is the truth!!! ;)

May the Lord Bless you with Shalom Peace to handle the situation peacefully!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: