Monday, December 29, 2014

Poles Apart

I just read a post I wrote about Ex in 2013 regarding how Lord going to place us back together!!! I then realised Lord had put both plans out for me to see clearly!!!

The solution to ex and the solution to him is still the same old topic that is dearest to the heart of man.

I remembered a chat I had with ex last year on this area of Satisfaction. I used to cannot make myself please as my fingers are weaker as compared to ex, being a man, is stronger!!!

After having enjoyed myself in that marriage, getting out of it is like dry land, I could not get him anymore and I can't fulfill myself.

Ex was saying going out there and grabbed any man, but I could not do that.

Just this letting go for him, who likes me, had already took Lord 5 years to mould down. So how to open to any man, I could not!!!

In the end, I found something that is good enough to relieve myself in time of need.

As I was telling ex of my discovery, ex said that at least I could find something that replicate the finger's pressure and motion close enough. But for him, the only way is to go for a woman!!!

At that time, my simple mind was thinking, what so difficult? Find a hole will do the work!!!

It's when I understand the pleasure of man is seeing his girl got stimulated by him that will rise his much needed vision pleasure to a higher level that I had a better understanding!!!

As I wrote the above statement, Lord gave me an impression that's why him did not enjoy at all!!! It's not about the release but about looking at the pleasure of the girl and derive the pleasure of satisfaction!!! His ex wasn't happy and gave him frustration!!! How to enjoy under such condition!!!

It's like Ps Prince described about man cannot give as good as God bless!!! A father can asked his teenage boy to order any food in a eat out but when the boy ordered an expensive steak. Even though  the father let him have it, the father will scold him for ordering such an expensive one. The boy will eat with tears running down his soured face!!!

I am feeling this was what he went through!!! So how he had 'enjoyed' and they hoped for another same kind of woman, of same family status, for him is just blow the mind!!! This is the first time I understand him better!!!

It takes only an understanding of their wholesome need that one can understand it is not just any woman or any hole that could do the job but the chemistry within.

I thank Lord for letting me see things clearly and have a proper understand of man as they are!!!

No wonder God said not good for man to be alone and created Eve!!!

Praise Jesus!!!

No comments: