Thursday, December 11, 2014

God's Way

All the while through these 8 years of leading and testing, I thought I am to receive a youth restoration and be highly blessed then look for a man.

But seem like Lord has other plan!!!

Yes, I know blessed family life come before the rest, but I am currently single and alone how to have that family life first?

Today He made me feel like calling someone to talk, so called a old colleague cum friend and my Aunty. End up my friend returned call talked about my previous marriage in certain aspect of it. It was an after thought that I realise it was a test!!!

Lord told me today a blessed day and it end up is a blessed test!!! Oh my Abba!!!

Now is already the 2nd week of December and think the name transfer of this house will complete by January and this house will be put on sale!!!

Suddenly I got a panic attack!!! 2nd sis said her home no room for me and eldest sis said so too!!!

If Lord blessed home didn't come in time, I do have to look for an alternative home to stay!!!

My Father, My Father, I passed this problem to Lord Jesus nail pierced hand and You help me settle!!!

Don't put me in a helpless situation when my Trust in You and hold whatsoever You promise faithfully!!! Do not let Your Beloved be savage by this problem!!!

Lord, should I look for a rented room or go apply for those 1 room HDB? Do guide me!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!!! Amen Amen!!!

Ex still yet to release my name from the last apartment!! Aiyoh HDB option is out!!!

Praise the Lord, He sent a friend to tell me after sale of flat still have 4 month leap time!!! So no need to panick!!! ;)

No comments: