Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Family

I thought my Christmas Eve will be spent home alone but Abba is so Good to me!!!!

As mum went to Haven on Eve of Christmas, which is Su's spouse birthday and he minded it. But it was suggested celebrate it as Lord Jesus birthday and he was ok with it!!! Hallelujah!!!

My Family had so much happenings that this small celebration is a good Begining!!!

(PS: Last night, when Su explained Her spouse mind mum slept on his birthday, I reputed them gently!!!

The bible promised life Abundant Life, Zoe Life, how can my parents be dead having received JESUS into their lives!!!

Jesus said GOD IS the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He did not say He Was!!! So, if Abraham that lived that long ago is still alive, so are my parents, just that they are not in their earthly body but enjoying life in Heaven, with God's love in Abundance around them!!!)

However, I didn't have the togetherness that I used to have and I wondered why? It's like there is a invisible wall which I cannot explained!!! Somehow even the food is good but seem like a missing of warmth!!!

But overall is still okay!!! Glory Glory!!!

I don't know why Su asked me to go queue for seat. She even asked if Star Vista is that closed. For me, as long as I had a seat, I am okay!!!

I could still remembered the lots of people in previous venue that I am glad to be able to secure a seat!!!

But this week I heard the train at location has power trip and the taxi home from Su place had smoke!! And Su keep asking which service I am going, plus the visitation by unexpected people, I don't feel good about this journey to church!!!

Su was suggesting I go for queue seat in future and somehow, she also asked previously why I don't go MBS!!!

Seem like the push to not booking seat and going to MBS is there!!! The behind scene I don't know what is being cooked!!!

As it is approaching Year of Shemitah, 2015, the things that is building up behind is kind of weird!!!

Abba, You are my rescue hand out of all these!!! I cast to You and I thank You for a Peaceful worship of You in church!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: