Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Choice

Lord let me experienced spiritual communication with him whom love me these 2 days. The feeling is totally different from the Lord.

With Him, He always comforting and uplifting that I just need to receive!!! No wonder I feel something missing from here for me!!!

Now I know why Lord God creates woman for man. When woman comforts man, virtue is drawn out of her that she feels her role as a provider of comforts. She stands the role of comforter and uplifter.

No wonder God felt a lacking in Adam and created Eve for him!!! And through this love giving and responding, the desire of the body for need of each other is created.

This feeling of love and need to respond was never exited inbetween me and ex!!!

Ex was and still is a good provider of financial need. But without the need to give love and feel a need to draw from me, the emotional end is missing. The role of me as a woman for comforting and uplifting wasn't needed!!!

He hardly broke down as he is able to draw strength from himself to stay strong!!! The occasion of weakness in his life with me was even short lived!!!

I need not comfort him much in his fall and as such, the role of me as a provider of comfort and uplifting is not needed and no bodily desire was created!!!

Interesting that that's how God created man and woman to fall in love!!! There is power to draw from each other as Lord wanted us to learn to draw from Him!!!

Even financially well provided by ex, the self sufficient of himself made woman kind of redundant in his life!!! But he wants the end of the enjoyment without drawing the need of the woman!!!

As such, the body does not react the way he wanted. And the came together as man and wife became mechanic!!!

Interesting that this is the way Lord provides for man and woman to love each other!!!

That's why when couple over long periods of time get so used to their partner and no more drawing the need from each other, their sex life suffered!!!

I thank the Lord for this beautiful experience!!!

If and only if ex don't feel so strong and so self sufficiency, then returning to him will make the love cycle complete. But until that day comes, it is practically impossible to return to him. The need of me is not there!!!

Where else, when the need is there in the right portion of everything concern, the person made an overall attractiveness!!! And this does not mean appearance is that important!!! Appearance is secondary over the ability to provide the comfort and the uplifting!!!

I finally can see it clearly!!! Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No wonder we have to be vulnerable to be hurt to find Love!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: