Thursday, December 4, 2014

Put Through Fire

How did God test man? He tested man by putting them through Fire!!! Seasons of Unfavorable conditions!!!

Why He needs to do that? Man, in good time you cannot see their real nature!!! The pleasantries cover their face!!!

It's how they reacted under pressure that the real nature of man is revealed!!!

I'm Glad that Lord let me see both their reactions and with that it's up to me what kind of treatment I choose to have with this different in personality when situation arise for an argument!!!

I am comfortable with both in good times!!! It's the choice of if argument arises, what kind of feedback I prefer!!! Glory Glory!!!

No wonder Lord told me it's not about one is better than the other as under the restored body, both will have no problem loving me!!!

I talked to both and surely both suits me perfectly in this area but one have an edge over the other!!!

So it's about knowing the other guy in reality to see the bigger picture of him!!!

In the resurrected body, I will make my choice carefully!!! Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: