Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Love Bank

How is love between couples created?

When two persons talk to each other, they deposited their emotions into each other Love Bank and as it increases, the feeling for each other increases.

For ex, when he needs favour, he uses that soft soothing voice to talk that draws the emotions out of those he talks to.

I was wanting him to take my name out of his house and due to some reason, it was not a priority in him. As I called him, he used that soft soothing voice that wanted me to give him more time!!! This was after almost 1 year of waiting for him to get the job done!!!

I was risen up emotionally but without a man to call my own to love. This emotion consist of many other men that come to talk to me instead that one man. 

With ex soft soothing voice, for a moment I did wonder should I turn back to him. But it's more about that one man that could do to get me that is stopping me from moving ahead. 

All the questioning if I move a step unknown to him is like I am like a sheep that cannot turn left or right but straight into his sheep fold!!!

But I see no shepherd just a lot of his helper and this lead me to be longing but don't know where the end is...

As the coming year I will be transformed maybe I will give a week or two, or at most a month, then I will drop it forever!!! I am not dragging it long. 

Be it Lord has trained me for him, if he is not willing to come forth to pick up, maybe I will u-turn or look for other sheep fold. I am not letting this emotion rising up but no where to deposit. I can't be talking to his men forever!!!

This dumping of me to them to receive their deposits into my emotional bank won't help him at all. It's them who deposited and not him!!!

Sincerity cannot be replicated.

No comments: