Sunday, December 28, 2014

In Just A Few Days

I never realize I will miss such a guy, who appeared once and behind me once and that's it.

Based on his men talking, his sis and nephew appearance and a call that I didn't answer as I was elsewhere in the house. And all the whispers, I do wonder if he is real for me.

If not real, I can't explain those tracing, talking people and especially the angry face. But if he is real, why he choose to stay away?

Lord promised all that He promised will be done soon. But how should I deal with my heart? I wonder!!!

Just now look at a girl with pretty good skin, Lord said mine will even be better than her!!! I am looking forward to the new me.

Just now in church, church asked us to hug someone and this sweet girl that has sleepy eyes gave me a hug that was so warmth!!! As I spoke blessing into her life, she got so emotional that she gave me another hug!!!

Today circle 1 is cold, but the hugs from this girl warmth my heart so much and her warm sweater gave me the necessary warmth from the aircon cold!!!

Today's topic is about the glorious face that Lord is giving us in the coming year!!!

Yes, I need such a radiantly youthful face for such a guy to come into my life!!! The blessings said sons and daughters will come from afar, yes, I need that for Jc to love me again and Lord said I am going to have another 2 boys and 1 girl!!! Plus Jc would be just nice!!!

The main complaint about me is this appearance and the status!!! The so called tradition that both side of the family must of equal status for a marriage to be well matched!!!

I thank You Abba, that Your Lifting me up, whatever status will not be an issue!!! As all my siblings will all be lifted up at the same time!!! Glory Glory!!!

Today whole sermon is about this radiant face, I am glad all that being said about the prosecution is what I am experiencing currently!!! That means only part left is the blessings!! And I will be in the position to pick and choose!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Hmmm, who should I pick? The invisible or the disbelief??? That could be fun!!!

Between the two, I enjoyed talking to his group of brothers, but the other, I didn't like the friends he mixed with.
(PS: With the Poles Apart post, now I realise choosing either man affects my level of enjoyment too!!! It just hit my mind!!!)

I thank Lord who is Almighty, is happy with me and is finally blessing me the 3 wishes!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: