Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Nature of God

If you see your situation getting bleak, rejoice!!! The worst situation and almost hopeless it is, rejoice!!!

Why I say rejoice?

Look at Moses, when he was a prince in the palace, God could not use him. It was when he ran away to the desert (area of hopelessness) taking care of sheep, weak and old and could not even speak properly that Lord God finally went to look for him and didn't allow him to reject the calling but allow him to have Alan, his brother, to help Him!!!

The children of Israel was in slavery and groaning in pain and in hardship that Lord finally came for them.

Peter was proud of himself and Lord cannot use him. But he went through shame for denying JESUS with cursing and swearing that when JESUS looked at him, he was so remorseful that he cried!!! Lord restored him when He resurrected from dead that he became a bold preacher!!!

Personally, I am at a state that I am glad that I have Lord with me!!! Devil would like to put me paralyzed and dead but many a time, Lord prayed on my behalf and wake me up!!!

I thank Him He is my Emmanuel, God in me!!! Glory Glory!!!

That is why if He wants me to live, if God is for me, who can come against me???

He just let me experience this weakness Maybe I could understand others in similar situations in future healing service!!!

And you, if you didn't see me anymore, don't despair! It just a temporary missing in action!!!

After Lord told me so much about you, plus that spirit who impersonated you, I do feel for you for some reason!!! Take care!!!

(PS: Actually, there were 2 events that confirmed about you, Hagah and Sarah, plus a Big Bang above my ceiling just now, it's a triple confirmation of your love!!!)

Lord is the Master of the Whole Universe and in the Right Time, Right Moment, we shall meet again!!! Praise Jesus!!!

It's about Him and not about us!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: