Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Price of Meat

Lord, my Comforter, the Signs and Miracle Worker in me, is letting me know what man is looking for in a woman.

Basically, they wants their needs to be meet and their Hormones produces by the thousands daily!!! This is what keep them as man and interested in woman. While woman is the Emotional being that wants the man to want her, to love her!!!

What I faced lately is yawning with legs opened or those who commented the old meat, nothing interesting. They only looked at me like a piece of meat!!!

But, man to woman there is a relationship that bond the togetherness too!!! It is the soul mate or crashes when two talked to each other, if the thoughts of things flows in the same agreement!!!

Frankly, if 5 years ago, I am to meet a high frequency man, I would say, "Oh, No!!!". That was the first time Lord told me my future man needs is high!!!

I did question Him on why put us together? He said, "No Problem!!!"

Yes, He is Faithful God!!! I have become one!!! That's what He has tuned me up lately!!!

I know in the sex market, 20s are the in demand and after that, they are considered old!!!

But I Praise Jesus for what He had done on the Cross!!! He died young at 33 so that I could have His Youthfulness!!!

Lord promised to restore me to 30 when I meet him and 20 when I receive the fullness of the Abraham Blessing!!!

He is the One that bless me and him as One. So of course He must make sure all our desires are met!!! After all, He is the God of Abundance, El Shaddai!!!

The last cab driver was telling me none of his girlfriends could take his needs. 

But, with a Almighty God, why not???

He asked me to try him!!! As if this is a game!!! I am not a loose woman and I won't go for just anybody that comes along that says they want. It's for him and him alone!!!

By Grace, it shall be Done!!!

I believe in the Miracle Worker!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: