Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Jews Marriage

In a Jewish Marriage, as according to Book of Esther, the girl needs to soak in spices to prepare for the marriage, while the man will go prepare their marital home and the celebration.

Even Book of Ruth, Ruth must wait and let Boaz went around to settle all the issues and to open ways for the eventual redemption could happen!!! The kinsman redemption!!!

Lord led me 8 years to get ready for Him and He prepared me 5 years to get me ready for him.

Regarding this coming year is the Jubilee Year aka the Shemitah Year!!!

Lord is starting the year with a significant event to mark the beginning of His Coming!!!

We are the bride waiting for His Return and at the same time, for his approaching me!!!

All these years, I just soak in His Words and bath by His Spirit. I just listened to Him and obey His Commandment!!!

I just know I am going to use by Him for His Glory!!! The rest I just trust to Him and don't bother much over them.

Then I got notified of the man, in this loving me is his redemption. I didn't know my 5 years of moulding down is to redeem him eventually!!!

I just follow the River and flow!!! I am being made speechless by the Goodness of God that is put forth for me!!!

In the Nature, without knowing much I have to give myself to him. It's like the traditional Chinese Marriage of not knowing much of each other but there is checking by the parents, I went through don't know how long of the checking as each time I took the cab!!!

Spiritually I am tested to the fullness too!!!

The Glory that is going to open up for me is beyond what I could say!!! It is linked to the theme of the coming year!!!

Everything is lined up for His Return!!! The Bride, me, will greatly be blessed!!!

Whatever being prepared for me, I am too shy to disclose here!!! But it will put the fake in the world to shame!!! That's how much Lord is redeeming me!!!

By obeying Him, He is redeeming so fully that even my dignity is intact!!!

I thank My Father in Heaven for the Great Plan He had for my life!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: