Monday, December 22, 2014

The Invisible Hand

This weekend taking my meal and buying my weekly Grocery, like there is a invisible hand helping me!!!

With the extraction of my discharge to make into curse, I am facing a harder time being myself but there is a helping hand out there taking good care of me!!!

I saw a sugar cane stall and I decided to order a cup. Usually I would add lemon into it but due to the great disturbance on my head, I have forgotten about it!!!

Midst of waiting for the juice, a teenage girl ran from behind me into the stall and when my juice was delivered to me, I could taste the lemon in it.

For a moment, I was wondering how did the lemon get in there since I didn't tell the stall holder but guess, he sent someone to take care of it!!! Sweet!!! ;)

I had gone around look for a week supply of banana but most were to many for me. One stall I went refused to cut into half for me but the other stall even bother to cut into my requirements!!!!

I saw a lady seem to appear where I was and I saw she had a list of something written on a small piece of paper!!! I wondered what was it for?

I got a good scolding last night!!! Talking about I don't have the money nor the youth. Practically is talking I am not worthy.

They even tried to listen to my thoughts and gave me great displeasure as emotional need rise and if really he is there somewhere and yet choose to stay away,

I take it as mind my appearance and this is what I do not want him to be!!! It really catching in the air!!!

I told Lord after my transformation and he still hiding, then I am going to forget all about it. I can't play hide and seek forever!!!

At the same time, I do wonder if I will like him if one day he appear before me!!!

But Lord assured I will. So let see!!!

After having frozen but not fresh chicken from a supermarket, I do wary about the meat I bought yesterday!!! But thank God! They are fresh!!!

So yesterday I had sweet moment and also angry witches shouting downstairs in the early of the morning!!! Guess their love portion didn't work and got a scolding from their boss!!!

Basically, they had a hard time convincing the guy to love the girl while me here was saying things like if he mind my appearance, then it's better for him to go for the girl, who has the youth and the fire!!!

I am having my displeasure due to the emotional need rising and dealing with it!!!

But I know it's stupid reasoning as he won't hold on to me if he really mind!!! He want me to be his pride, according to what was told to me.

But I don't like it everybody knows him but I don't!

There was once I back to ex home; mainly to deliver the phone cover to my girl and to charge my iPhone and filled my water and to take a rest talking to my girl and the 2 boys that were talking with her!!!

But I was questioned of my intentions of going there!!! Was ex around? Was I moving back there??? I was wondering why the cab driver asked me all these personal questions??? Only last night then Lord revealed it was him wanting to know!!!!

Lord said He blocked my view of his face so I would not run to him before the time mature!!! Deep!!! Only He knows him!!! Maybe nature of his job!! Do a good investigation first before committing!!! He need to be sure whom he is getting!!!

My God!!! My Abba!!!

No comments: