Thursday, December 18, 2014

Government of the World

I just woke up from a dream and a spiritual talk. I think I have something to explain.

When government sees that I so keen on people, I think they believe I am like those oppositions that tried to grab the position out of them. But their thoughts on my intention are Wrong!!!

I like to look at how people goes about their daily life, I like to see how politicians use their powers to the effect of the people and the surroundings.

But my intention is Not to become one of them!!!!

Abba Father send me to this World is not to control but to help. My Anointing is not of Government Anointing but my Anointing is of the Spiritual side of man's life!!!

He rising me up to let man knows more about Him, God the Father through Christ Jesus!!!

In man's daily life, those who don't know Jesus thought that by offering joss sticks, fruits and animals sacrifices, they thought they had pleased the God!!! There are people who thought by killing people, they are pleasing the God!!!

In Genesis 4:3-5,
'...Cain brought An Offering to The Lord 
from the Fruit of the ground. 
And Abel also brought 
from the Firstlings of his Flock and from its fat. 

And The Lord Turned to Abel and his offering,
But He Did Not Turn to Cain and to his offering. 

And Cain was very, very angry.'

Genesis 4:10-11
'And He said, "What have you done?
The Voice of your brother's blood cries to ME from the Ground.'

Hebrew 9:8-14
'Although the Holy Spirit made this clear, 
The way into the Holy of Holies 
Had Not Yet been Revealed 
While the First Tabernacle 
Was Still standing, 

Which was a Symbol for the Present Time, 
According to which both 
Gifts and Sacrifice were Brought 
Which Were Not Able to Perfect 
The Conscience of the Worshipper,

They were only Regulations of Flesh on 
Food and Drink 
and Different Immersions,
Imposed Until the Time of the New Order. 

But when Messiah Appeared as High Priest 
Of the Things that were of a Higher Order 
Through the Greater and More Complete Tabernacle,

That was Not Made by Human Hands, 
That is Not of this Creation,
And Not Entering by the Blood of Goats and Calves,

But Through His Own Blood,
He Entered Once into the Holy of Holies,
Finding Eternal Redemption for us. 

For if the Blood of Goats and Bulls 
and the Sprinkling of the Ashes of a Heifer
Sanctify those who had been defiled, 
Making their Flesh Clean,

How Much More the Blood of The Messiah,
Who through the Eternal Spirit 
Presented Himself Blameless as an Offering to GOD,
Cleanses our Conscience 
from dead works in Service to the Living God.'

So you see, only Through JESUS, our Lamb of God, the True Sacrifice that through His Blood, bring to us, His Eternal Redemption. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!

No comments: