Monday, December 8, 2014

Age between Spouse

Why would I originally called him old?

Recently looking at all my siblings, 2 married the same age spouse, I previously 1 year older, Su husband is 2 years older aka my age and only 2nd sis spouse is 4 years, the most senior among all of us!!!

That's why, when Lord 1st mentioned one that is over 50, it's not a norm among us!!! Also, all our ages are not so far apart, so when Lord mentioned one that is older than most of my brother-in-laws, I am clueless!!!

And the joke of it all was a cab driver that said he is 50 plus when he doesn't look that young to me!!! I take my 2nd brother-in-law as the marking for early 50s and he wasn't that old!!!

That is why there is an adjustment needed in my heart to accept such a man.

But in born, I am always craving for love and a equal or a slightly older would not cut it as they are equally needed that attention.

I knew a colleague whom previously had a older age American loving her. But as he looked much older than she wished to have, she married a local that ill-treated her. She was even too scared of leaving him!!!

Her church friend had to help her get out of him as this cold blooded man terrorised her so much that she was so afraid he might be out to get her!!!

With help, they finally divorced and she then cherished the love provided by the American!!! After so many years apart, he was still single and thinking about her!!!

She found him through the web and they were married many years now and I managed to call her once and she was so happy to be love by the man whom love her!!!

In the natural, I know to step into that path is a Big No No!!! From all those around him.

If anything is to happen, it's the Grace of God!!! For me to like an older man and for those around to agree to it!!! For him to move forward to reveal his love.

For me to turn back, I too need the Grace of God, to repair his emotional hurt so that he could open his heart to love again and for me to see through all that he had hurt me, and believe he won't do it all over again!!!

So both paths are equally hard for me to go ahead!!! So, let's see!!!

No comments: