Saturday, December 13, 2014

What I went through

Knowing how good the Lord is, all the while I am trusting Him for a marriage break through of restoration of the brokenness of the marriage!!!

But due to His leading and testing and talking, He changed my heart to look forward. However, it is not as rosy as it should be!!! In fact, fire, brimstone are approaching!!!

All because a man believed in all that Lord has promised me while ex just laughed it off!!!

From a lonely, loveless marriage to lots of curses, to privacy invaded, to food supply being altered, to daily clothes being cut, to many traces and next will be the thunderstorm.

I don't know what gone through the other end! But the hotter the battle is, the greater the hostility towards me!!! I am being drawn into it being the other woman!!!

In a way, I do hope he just accept his father's arrangement and live with it as that's their practice! But I know he would be sad. Just like Prince Charles, the world love Princess Diana but his heart is elsewhere!!! Thank God he is happy now!!!

For me, as I yet to really see him, giving up is not that difficult!!! But Lord told me the challenge is on and I will have to face everything that is coming on!!!

This is the Path my Daddy God has chosen even though He knows what is ahead!!!

My mind is more of waiting for the Lord to open His Door for me to start work and throw that aside!!! But I sense the urgency of the situation!!!

I am not a confrontation person and I don't like to face such!!! But guess no choice have to settle once for all!!!

Abba, I don't know if I should thank You for putting me through this!!! My heart is not settled, I sense something in the air!!!

Thank You Jesus, you are my Begining and my Ending!!!

No comments: