Friday, December 19, 2014

The Trusted Friend

I till this day, is still not sure why so much curses came upon us. I used to think the most powerful could do all that he want to do, after all, all Authorities are given to him.

It was till Today, as I read the book of Esther as was told, I finally see a better picture!!!!

You see, the King loves Esther, it was Haman, who was the Jews ancient enemy that was out to harm them. He is just using the King's means to get his job done!!!

So my previous understanding is not accurated!!!

I guess, if my ancient great grandfather could believed this man so much that he trusted all his wealth to him while he was busy with politics; helping and funding, this man must be someone whom was so closed as like a brother!!! 

Otherwise, which man in his sensible mind would do that???

This was the story that passed from my grandma to my mum. But who this guy was, we have no clue and don't be bothered. We are peaceful people that mum taught us well, to depend on our own means to work and earn. 

I sitting at home to wait upon the Lord is also a work onto Him as directed by Him. 

Lord is good that whatever the locusts had stolen, He is restoring back to my family!!! Glory Glory!!! And it will benefit he, who is being used too. As what the bible shows!!! Glory Glory!!!

I don't know how the man, whom the Lord recommended is related to the whole thing but as I am put to wary to touch him, make it more than the usual normal conditions!!!

Anyway, I have the Lord and He choose to call me from Ancient to be born for such a purpose and He decided to pour so much on me, till now I have no clue how much it is going to be, but I don't care!!! Money is not my concern!!!

The funny thing is if we are left to live our lives, we won't be wondering too!!! But things happenened to me so much that I am forced to come out of my sleep to wonder why things are being shown to me so much that I don't know what to expect next!!!

But I won't lost sleep over it as usual. What concern those who concerned of all that was related to me, is not my problem!!!

We are just peaceful living people caring about our own life. But of course for me, now is not about me anymore but my Lord. This body is a sacrifice to Him for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The joke of the day was eldest sis called a meeting last week to ask about the prayer thingy for our ancestors as she heard of didn't do properly, our future will be affected!!!

The thing is, none of us bothers, we not even know where mum had placed them!!! The 2 stoned photos of our ancestors, none of us want them!!!

But in Christ, blessedness come from JESUS Completed Work at the Cross that blessed us, what can man do?

Our soul is contested by God and Devil. God uses love while devil uses all the ills that he called fun to tempt man. Whom we choose in this life time, will decide where we are heading in the after life. Whom you give your soul to.

Either your soul go to Heaven, if Holy Spirit is with you, or your soul head down to hell!!!

Now I finally understand why we need the Holy Spirit to be with us!!! As devil will come to tempt the soul to the path of Hell, Holy Spirit will direct us, who accepted Jesus to the Tunnel of Light up to Heaven!!!

So ancestors has no way of blessing us!!! But more of what we do in this world!!! The Heavenly Law for those that has not received JESUS freely given Redemption from sin!!!

I do hope your listening Ears and hearing Heart is opened!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: