Saturday, December 6, 2014

To be Like Christ

If Lord trained me to be like Christ for 8 years and today I still run after money or power or status, Lord has failed in His Anointing!!!

Recently in the cab or in the other spirit, the temptation is about wealth and property and Authorities!!! If I mind all that, that means I am holding them more important than the Lord!!!

If till today I am still after all these things, Lord training in me is useless!!!

I guess those who are wondering why I like the one Lord picked for me. I trust by His Grace, the One He picked will match me perfectly and we will live together in Shalom Peace!!! This is my only Hope and Nothing else!!!

I don't know how wealthy or high position this person holds. The only reason I could think if He bless me such a person, then it's about he will not gone crazy over what Lord would bless me!!!

As I have been wondering if my partner to be is not trained and stretched like me, how is he able to remain saint in the Richness of Glory that He is blessing me?

But if what the spirit that test me about Wealth and Power revealed is what he is, then I will not need to worry about he will go crazy over money!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!

Whatever it is, I believe Lord know what He is doing!!!!

It might not look Promising at this moment as my turning point has yet to come and the Door has yet to Open.

When everything is in place, it will leave nothing to guessing and everything will become clear!!!!

Till that day come, let's Rest in His Shalom Peace and not guess anymore!!!

Thank You Abba Father!!! Whatever You lead me through is surely Good!!!

No comments: