Friday, December 26, 2014

Passed

Glory Glory!!! Lord has said I passed the emotional test. Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!!

When things don't sound logic or look logical, it is better to trust The Lord than venture into the deep blue sea!!!

During this period of time, I met all the great testers and skillful drivers!!! I am really Honoured to have them driving me and testing me. Thank you very much!!!

It's good the country have you guys to take care of the internal security!!!! I am Honoured to meet you all!!!

How different am I from the average Singaporean? I give suggestions that works; from flexible working hours to don't penalize housing to divorced people that give HDB ideas to build for single to loving government leads to loving people!!! These are the few suggestions I had put in different social media and was picked up and implemented.

So I am for the government and the people. I am for the goodness of Singapore!!!

Even though I did all that, I don't claim credit!!! As long as people benefited, I am happy!!!

Life ahead is even better for the overall goodness of Singapore!!! All I can say is Fear Not, Redemption is on the way!!!

I just have the revelation if I want to walk as JESUS walk, I must not look into the past at all as the Blood of Jesus has washed whiter than snow and whom The Lord forgiven, I should forgive till see in Righteouness of God!!!

So please forgive me in those areas I did not walk as JESUS walk!!!

I thank you all for your interest in me and make an effort to appear in my presence!!! I am very very Honored!!!

God blessed you, Abundantly!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: