Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Crown

I just finished listening to the sermon God's Promised the Transfer of Weath as impressed by the Lord!!!

I listened to this sermon a few times through the years and I never know I am related to it!!!

Before becoming a believer, I always thought Christian got their English names when they become Christians.

And thus when I become one and even going to baptize soon, I asked the Lord to give me a name!!!

I used to call myself Sunny as I got out of my depression by taking a lesson of encouragement from the sun.

But Lord did not give me one till a few months later!!! So those who previously know me, even in church care groups that I joined previously know me by the name of Sunny.

I was wondering why Lord named me Stephanie as it means The Crown!!!

It was when Pastor said blessing is at the Crown of Joseph that Lord impressed me of it!!!

You see, Joseph typifies JESUS in the bible and thus by believing JESUS, He is my Joseph and Lord called me, Stephanie, the Crown, to typify blessing is in me!!!! Glory Glory!!!

The sermon was in 2009-2010, as the friend whom created this MP3 sermon didn't put the date. But it was said Israel discovered the Gas and now we know oil also and it overflows recently!!! One of it worst kind!!!

When I was in Israel in 2009, there was lack of rain but this December, Israel is complaining about raining a lot and even flooding, and Gaza was facing the flooding too!!!

Rain typified blessings in the bible!!!

And since it overflowing all the way to Gaza, Gaza people complained the flood came from Israel!!!

One Israel ex PM also compared Gaza land size to that of Singapore!!!

So it is going to be a overflowing blessing with Spilled over to another country/ City effects!!!

What a Sign for me!!! As I know Singapore and Israel are highly blessed!!! Glory Glory!!!

The time like this that the incidents happened and I waiting for my blessing is like first Israel and then the World. ;)

And like what the bible says, people is questioning where is the blessing???

And Lord says it is near!!!

In that sermon also talked about renewal of youth, from corruptible to non corruptible, from mortality to non mortality!!!

Surely this is coming in this Jubilee/ Shemitah year, 2015!!!

I am surely looking forward to its coming!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: