Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fate

不打不相识!!! I know such relationionship does happen!!!

My JC days closed friend is married happily to such a man that they used to argue with in the initial knowing of each other!!!

I might not know who come up this idea, to use this man, Seng, whom I previously no clue of, as the bait of made believe he loves me. And the follow on checking on me and the opposing voice.

It is a harmless game to play with my emotion.

In the process, I got to know there is such a person as the focal point of fun. His closed relatives chip in make it real enough!!!

But, for a relationship to be real, a woman and a man must be contacting each other, otherwise it is not true!!!

Even Lord Jesus have to give us Holy Spirit to convince us and to lead us. He did not just go back to Heaven and leave us alone!! Holy Spirit is here in the Spirit Realm, with us!!!

So, trying to sell me there is someone crazily in love with me and yet, did not do the corresponding supposed action, just show it is just a game!!!

Even so, the one device such a game will be anxious to see if his plan works!!!

Emotion on his end is also in for this project of his!!! Am I right?

The used Boy/Girl relationship is ancients tactics that cause many to fall!!!

But I am one, who keen on study of this topic!!! It's many years of reading up and looking at others relationships.

And I am tested on myself the very topic that is closest to my heart.

By this person that come up this plan to trap me emotionally.

It would be fun to see where this is leading!!!

Thank God that I have JESUS and the renewal of Youth is a promise that will happen!!! As it's the Living Word of God!!!

Eventually where the whole idea of letting me fall in love with whom they focus on, the bible said if two or more agree, JESUS is in the midst and it would be the very result that is believed!!!

As the whole team agreed to such, ok, I agree with them!!! Let see where it ends!!!

不打不相识!!!
你知, 我知, 祂也知道!
你相信, 我相信, 祂也相信!!!

JESUS in the bible says that if you say what you believe, what you have said will happen the way you said!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: