Saturday, December 20, 2014

The 5 Years of Grace

Listen to the sermon on the Detoks Year of Grace for 2009 at the end of 2008, it's like my walk of this Time Flame accelerate to a brand new level of new beginnings and new challenges and new mountains to climb.

The sermon is as exciting as what I went through by the Grace of JESUS. Each step is leading higher to a brand new level of tests that looking back at those events that I had been through, it was a big Wow!!! All Glory to Lord is with me at each step of the way!!!

Also from the shaky walk out of a divorce, through the many other tests that build me up to be stable again. 

From don't know where all these curses and tracing are from to know more about the behind scenes!

I really thank the Lord that did not forewarn me but let me face it as it comes!!! Many of the victories, if without him, it is not possible!!! All Glory goes to Him. He is the One who path my ways. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I Really Thank Him that He is the Way and whatever is hidden He brings to clarity as He Lights the Way!!!

I would be lost if He did not hold my Hand and walk through each step with me!!!

How would I know ancient story still on play and we don't know and don't care don't mean others don't. His Light shines on it and everything become clear!!!

Counterfeit cannot always remain as real forever and the truth will be out!!!

How Ancient friends could still be friends today is truly amazing!!!

Only by the Grace of JESUS that everything is made possible!!!

I Thank Lord Jesus for leading me to walk Your Path of Righteousness for Your Name Sake!!!

Glory Glory!!!

人在江湖身不由己,
只有耶稣基督能够让我走得快乐有趣!

No comments: