Monday, December 22, 2014

The End of Path

After almost a year of staying here and waiting upon The Lord, today finally get the news the Name Transfer to my eldest sis for this apartment to put on sale is on as at Today, 22/12/2014.

It means I being put here to be tested is coming to an end too. Time for me to shift to another home soon.

I have told sis to give me sometime to think over how should I move ahead!!!

Surprisingly when I am feeling sad, because sis said you should know long ago, that such a day is coming!!! Well, what I didn't know is Lord Promises dragged so long!!

He saw me sad and told me if He didn't answer me, He will be a Ku Ku, His Joke made me laugh again!!! I just love Him, My Comforter!!! Glory!!! Glory!!!

I know He will not forsakes me after I had trusted Him so long!!!

I told sis that give me to mid January 2015 to think how should I move and she agreed!!!

My Abba, You said when I ask, You will give, You are better than our earthly father!!! I ask You to deliver me out of This home to the Blessed Home!!! I pray in the Name of JESUS!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: