Thursday, February 28, 2013

Easing of the Battle

The other day, when I checked with the nurse about mum next discharge date, there was nothing about it written down. But just a note by a doctor that we are waiting for the maid to look after mum to arrive.

Due to the disagreement with eldest brother-in-law, he wanted Su and me to apologise to him for smsing my sis, the curses and for telling him about my mum's money should be handled by the 5 of us and not any of our spouses. He claimed that we excluded him as family members and was angry!

Even though the smses was not send to him but to my sis, he wanted apology for some week even though we explained our purpose and what we mean.

Today, brother smsed us that hospital will transfer mum to the community hospital on Friday and one of us must be there to do the initial payment. With this, it means either KF house or we have to find a alternative for mum. This hospital only holds mum temporary.

As KF still wanted us to apologise, and looking at the critical time for mum, also her wish to return home. Su called sis but the only want from them was an apology. Even when I called, she also said that. I asked what must I apologise for and she mentioned those 2 curses.

Even I told them, I don't feel anything from those 2 curses, I could not understand why they felt it if they claimed they did not try to cheat mum of the money!!! Anyway, to settle the dispute and to bring harmony back to the family, I apologised to them and smsed Su and she did too. Then KF was appeased!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

With this forgiveness from KF, Lord said his liver tumor, He had removed fully!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Sis said they intend to honour mum and I am glad to hear this. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

With this settled, Lord promised to bring my blessing to me. He said from today onwards, I will be going through my renewal till the blessed day!!! Glory Glory!!!

Yes, in life, sometime, someone just have to take a back step for things to move forward. Lord had cleared all my pride so I have no problem in apologising!!! Glory Glory to His Grace!!!!

Abba, thank You for Your Leading for my family to be appease again. Surely, things are turning well for everyone!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: