Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Grace of God 3

My Abba Father is really a very Good God!!!! He is so considered for me!!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!! I thought it's my duty to stay alive for 1500 years for His Sake but He is a Good Pay Master!!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!

He said the houses He is giving me will be a piece of Heaven on Earth. It means the Love of God will be in the atmosphere and there will not have the decay of this world in it. I am looking forward to days of need not clean the house because of dust!!!! Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!!

This is not just what He is giving me. When He conditioned me to make love daily, this already is a lot to me. From nothing to daily is not a small joke!!! But after He took away my discomfort feelings, He told me that I am going to make love twice per day!!!! I faint man!!!!

I asked Lord, why need so many times on a daily basis. Then He gives me the greatest joy in His Answer!!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!! You know, I used to crave for His Love till He opened that Very Mighty and Very Colourful Love to show me years ago when I am still a young Christian. Ever since then, I long to have this mighty love feeling!!!!

Lord disclose, each time we carcass each other, it's an explosion of this Love!!!! And He will transport us to the Garden of Eden where Love is abundance when we join in Union!!!! With such wonderful feeling, I don't mind whole life soak in it!!!! hahahaha....Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Finally, He is getting me looking forward to it. I have been longing for this Mighty Love for a long time and it is going to be a reality with the Mr Right!!!! I am so happy!!! He said I am to stay on earth for so long, so He brings heaven down for me to enjoy so that I will not have to wait too long before returning to Heaven to enjoy. I could enjoy down on earth. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad Lord arrange for His Covenant son to know His Covenant daughter!!!! With Holy Spirit in both of us, we could easily go to the Garden of Eden without much effort!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: