Sunday, February 3, 2013

One More Chapter

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Just one more chapter, and I will finished the whole bible meditation!!! Glory to Jesus, who give me so much patient all these years, going verse by verse, glazing through the bible. I am so happy! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Just left 30 verses more of Nehemiah!!! Glory Glory!!!

Abba, I thank You for talking to me through my meditation. You let me knows things that are happening and thank You that You used it as a test of my patient and faithfully looking to Jesus at the Cross for solution and answers! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I enjoy fellowshipping with You! You are a Great Comforter!!! You warn me of things that harm my life and you prophesied what my future life would be. You get me prepare for it, You grow me stronger in  You and You make me fearless of spirits! You let me realised You really is the God Most High!!! Nothing, nothing that cannot be solved by You! You are I am Possible!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank You for showing my bright future and my happy relationship in the future!!! Thank You for bringing me a man that could love me much and keep me happy!!! Thank You for showing me what True Love is!!! I learn a lot from You!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

The world go for smartest and display of confidence but You show me this confident, proud, could be hindrance to successful relationship!!! Took me a while to get it but Your live illustration helps. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

You let me have a clearer mind in regards seeing ex bad and his hidden pretending. You show me his talk, his expression is not what his heart says. You let me have a clear image of him that You called him a rat that smell bad!!! I experience the yuckiness of it when You told me. Glory Glory!!!

When You talked about the man of my life, You let me experience the loving kindness in it that makes me long to have him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, when I have nothing, You are going to give me everything and lifted me up for a highly rise up life!!! I glorify the Name of Jesus above all things! Through Him, I receive all these gifts from You freely. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Thank You for asking me to tithe in 75% of my saving for You to grow them into big trees. Hallelujah!!! Time to harvest it soon to be!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When things come to a dead end, Jesus, You are the Door and the Light that You opened the Door for me to enter and light up the path for me to walk!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, how can I thank You except to continue receive Your Goodness that Jesus had died to give me. I praise You in the Name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: