Friday, February 8, 2013

Wisdom Speaks

This is the title given to my One New Man bible, Proverbs 8. I like to share the fullness of it all with you!

Proverb 8

1. Does not Wisdom cry? And Understanding put forth its voice?
2. It stands in the Top of High Places, by the Way in the Places of the Paths.
3. It cries at the Gates, at the Entry of the City, at the coming in at the Doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O you simple, understand wisdom, and, you fools, be of an understanding heart.

6. Listen! For I shall speak of Excellent Things, and the Opening of my Lips will be Right Things.
7. For My Mouth will speak Truth, and wickedness is an abomination in My Lips.
8. All the Words of My Mouth are in Righteousness. There is nothing wicked or perverse in them.
9. They are Plain to the one who Understands, and Right to those who find Knowledge.

10. Take My Instruction and not silver, and Knowledge rather than choice gold!
11. For Wisdom is better than Pearls, and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12. I, Wisdom, dwell with Prudence and find out Knowledge of Witty Inventions.
13. Reverence of the LORD is to hate chaos. Pride, arrogance, the evil way, and the wicked mouth I do hate.

14. Counsel and Sound Wisdom are Mine, Wisdom; I am understanding. Might is with Me.
15. By Me Kings reign and Princes decree Justice.
16. By Me Princes and Nobles rule, all the judges of the Earth.

17. I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me early will find Me.
18. Riches and Honors are with Me, Durable Riches and Acts of Loving Kindness.
19. My Fruit is better than Gold, yes better than Fine Gold; and My Produce than Choice Silver.

20. I walk in the Way of Acts of Loving Kindness, in the midst of the Paths of Judgment,
21. so I can cause those who Love Me to Inherit substance, and I shall Fill their Treasuries.

22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of His Way, before His Deeds of Old.
23. I was set up from Everlasting, from the Beginning, or ever the Earth was.
24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25. Before the mountains were settled, I was brought forth before the hills:
26. while as yet He had not made the earth or the fields or the first dust of the world,

27. I was there when He prepared the heavens, when He set a compass upon the face of depth,
28. when He established the skies above, when He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29. when He set its boundary to the sea so the water would not pass beyond its shore, when He appointed the foundations of the earth.

30. Then I was by Him, as One brought up with Him; and I was daily His Delight, rejoicing always with Him,
31. rejoicing in the habitable part of His Earth and My Delight are with the sons of men.

32. Now therefore listen to Me, O you children: for Blessed are those who keep My Ways.
33. Listen to instruction! Be wise! Do not refuse it!
34. Blessed is the man who hears Me, watching daily at My Gates, waiting at the Posts of My Doors.

35. For whoever finds Me finds Life and will obtain Favour from the LORD.
36. But the one who sin against me wrongs his own soul. All those who hate Me love Death.

Hope you get the Fullness of this Proverb for in IT is the Life of Christ and the Fullness of His Blessing!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: