Sunday, February 3, 2013

A New Chapter of Life

Glory Glory!!! What a Blessing to come out of church and rain was coming on me no matter where I walk in the sheltered path to MRT and I prayed to Abba Father even before service started but it still rain.

Lord gave me a don't bother attitude to walk in the rain calmly. This is what I will never do previously. Usually I would pray and pray and wait for the rain to stop or find something to shelter my head. But today I just want to walk in the rain and let the rain drops drop on me. I don't care my hair getting wet nor my clothes getting wet. I just walk like normal days without the rain.

After reaching home, Lord told me the purification done? I was puzzled why need this purification? He told me in meditation that is the marriage of me with Jesus for the purpose of His Manifestation of His Healing Power through me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I just finished meditation the whole bible verse by verse. Just completed the last verse at 3rd Feb 2013 18:10. Hallelujah! This does not mean the end of it. I want to continue talking to Lord! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I enjoy fellowship with Lord for He is good. Always give me insight and never condemn me. Glory Glory!!!

I am glad today is the Historic Moment of crossing over from my old life to the New Life Lord is blessing me. I am so happy!!! I want to move out of this house and never to turn back anymore!

Ex just sent a sms to check if I am home and next was a strong biting curse coming on my head and shoulder. This is his reminder for me to never take him back anymore, not at all!!! Glory Glory!!! My relationship with him is cut forever and ever!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I have given him many chance even to tell him the blessed life and the forever young wife he could have. But he chose to wipe it off as my imagination. He does not believe this God Most High, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, have the power to bless me richly!!! After all, the diamonds and the golds were created by Him and hide in the earth for His Children to seek!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so pleased that He is transforming me. He said I will have great sex in future and He is rising my needs to meet that of the future man. Glory Glory!!! He said He will manifest His Heavenly Love for us to enjoy and to soak in it. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! And you know what, he that He has arranged is going to be my neighbour!!! Glory Glory!!! He make everything so easy access!!! Glory to Him!!! His Burden is easy and His Yoke is Light!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad to have such a Rich and Good God as my Father. No one could believe He is so Good but I do and I am seeing the manifestation of it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Lord knows when the eviction notice will come and had told me to leave this home before it happened. Glory Glory!! He is such a caring Father!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today Lord shared about Long Life in church. He said in His Wrath in Psalm 90, He is blessing the Israeli age 120. That means in His Grace, He could bless even longer years. When I saw He put Israeli 1500 years under the Law, then I understand why He wanted me to live 1500 years under Grace. He is redeeming the lost time. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The one to be with me, will be blessed with long life so that he could be by my side all the years of my life. Glory Glory!!! I used to ask ex if we can walk hand in hand to the sunset when we were in our old age, he said he dunno, no wonder he dunno. Anyway, there won't be any old age for me. My life is redeemed like an eagle! I will shed this old image for a new young me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I am please with this arrangement as in Christ, there is no old age, old age in a curse of the falls of mankind. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today I am so happy that things are finally turning around after trusting Lord for so long. The worship songs in service were so anointed and I could see Lord merge with me as one. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Surely healing will break out and everyone who is afflicted is going to rejoice in Him. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I look to the near future and I am please. Jesus is my Victory and forever, this cursed life will be gone! Lord said their cup of sin is full from cursing me for so many years and they will be judged. I am please that when things are at it worst, practically none stop pain, Jesus is my Saviour! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Ex will live in regret for spending so much money on cursing me to get this tiny house! Serve him right!!! He chose to ignore me and thus let him be left out of my future blessed life. I finally see him through and through that no more chance will be given to him! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

He thought he is smart!!! But he could never out smart the Creator of Heaven, who is the Main Source of Wisdom. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: