Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Movement of God

I am glad that Abba Father uses step by step to lead me to here. There are times many of us would like to reach our goals fast. But Lord's Way is not such. There is a lot of tuning up to do before we can be place in the position/role that He wanted us to have. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

If you look at how many years I have been siting at the feet of Jesus and learning from Him, you would realise this year is the 7th year!!! I only realised when I looked at the years I had blogged. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord knows that we cannot take our high position without training. So in the bible, he always stressed child training. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

After receiving so much from Him, I left the pride towards man that yet to go. Lord is gracious. He stepped me down emotionally to lower myself to such a level that could be a laughing stock!!! To go there, I must shed my last bit of pride to reach His goal that He had set for me. Once I reached there, He said good, the training is done. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

As it's a real emotional let go, the situation have to have some reality in it too. Lord knows the curious man, C, scenario was a trick from them. But He uses it to train me into submissive role. With my willingness to shed my pride to reach that goal, He said my training is done and I could be the virtue woman the bible talk about in the end of Proverb. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that even though Lord used a life scenario to test me, He blocked them from devouring me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! In fact, Lord step by step lead me up to reach that goal. Even in revealing the Truth, he also uses 2 steps to step me down again before revealing this is a trick they played on me.

I am glad that when I obeyed Him, whatever needed to refine me, be it good or bad, He put it forth for me to walk through the fire. When the heart is pure, even through the fire, fine gold is revealed!!! Glory Glory!!!

It is through this life that Lord put us through different fire to see if we shine or die; become gold and silver or burnt off as wood!!! This is what the bible said about the judging of God. It is not wait till judgment day that you go through it. It's when you are still alive and still walking daily that He put all these tests for you to walk to see if you are usable in His Kingdom.

I reached here from each smallness of Grace He put forth for me to step on. As I stepped on, He put another Grace for me to go up and up. That is why, never look at the tribulation in life as a defeat. Always look to what Lord Jesus had done at the Cross to walk through the fire!!! Glory Glory!!!

Even this last Curious Man case, looking at him and judging his character and what were shown after that, I know the scenario and the man didn't telly that much, even though there is a certain percentage that he is that insecure!!! But I just trust the Lord and walk through what He has told me. In the end of it, He said it is Very Good!!!

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: